Wednesday, June 20, 2018
User Group Forum
SearchForum Home
  Discussions  General  .NET Cloud Soft...
 .NET Cloud Software Engineer

3/19/2015 9:57:19 AM
Chrisparker26408
1 posts

.NET Cloud Software Engineer
Are you a talented Software Engineer, passionate about cloud technologies, and interested in an exciting company to join in Seattle? A leader in their space, this company is creating an enterprise hybrid cloud solution that will change consumer interactions with software, data and so much more. Located in Seattle and built by some of the best and brightest owners in the area, they value work-life balance, ownership and the quality of the product.

In this role, you'll design, implement and deliver the next generation of a Hybrid Cloud Solution utilizing a Platform as a Service architecture. Among other technologies, you'll work with Azure and AWS, scripting languages (i.e. PowerShell, Ruby, Powershell or Perl), automation tools (i.e. Chef and Puppet) and container implementations (i.e. Docker) in an agile environment to deliver end-to-end solutions for clients worldwide. Ownership is a huge piece as you will be putting your name behind these products.

Qualifications:
-5+ years professional experience as a Software Developer in C# or C++
-Proficiency in Powershell, Ruby, or Perl as well as Chef or Puppet
-Team-oriented attitude and passion for delivering quality, highly scalable software
-Experience in AWS or Azure preferred
-Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent

Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.

If this sounds like you, please submit a Word or PDF version of your resume to chris@vitalsourcestaffing.com . Qualified candidates can expect to be reached out to immediately.
  Discussions  General  .NET Cloud Soft...
Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use
Copyright (C) 2013, Dallas .NET Users Group